About fishing in Tavira:
Me and my sun went for a big game fishing in Tavira. Marta is super welcoming and the staff on the boat was extremely friendly and professional. There were two more guys joining on the trip. As the conditions were perfect, we had a great day with some impressive catches. We were happy to sea the sharks were released back into the sea after taking some pictures.
Are you ready for Big Game Fishing from Tavira?
A Big Game fishing experience for the whole family? For many years Portugal, and in particular the Algarve, has been known for its sports fishing qualities.
For those who enjoy fishing, we invite you to come aboard our yacht “Reel Time.” It has a capacity of 6, and it is fully equipped with the latest technologies in navigation and security.
We will also provide you with Wi-Fi, TV on board, and the possibility to film your best moments. We will supply you with all the necessary equipment for an unforgettable day at sea. The Algarvian coast is considered one of the best of the world and provides an extensive variety of sea species. On this tour our focus will be Big Game, which means: Shark and Tuna fishing.
- This Big Game fishing trip from Tavira can be done whole year round as long as the sea conditions are suitable;
- Suitable for all ages and levels of experience. Do not worry if you have no experience, our experienced staff will teach you everything;
- Even if you do not want to fish, you can come along on this exciting tour as a spectator;
- Catch the typical Big Game kind of “fish”: Sharks and Tuna, amongst others;
- This fishing trip from Tavira takes up to 3 hours 30 min.
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, a towel, hat and sun protection;
- Bring a camera to photograph the immense times of fun;
- Safety briefing and all fishing gear included but Daily Fishing license (for +16 years) is not included (5€);
- Minimum 4 pax;
- Food and drinks are not included, feel free to bring your own or contact us and we’ll make you something special;
- Transfer from and to Hotel\Airport available but not included;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.